Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) will soon post the JAIIB Notification 2023 on its official website. The JAIIB exam is conducted to hire Junior Associates of the Indian Institute of Bankers. The JAIIB exam, which is a flagship course, is given twice a year, according to the IIBF’s official website. On March 1, 2023, eligible candidates will be able to submit online applications for the JAIIB 2023. Mark this article so you can check back for all the latest news about JAIIB Notification 2023.
Highlights of the JAIIB Exam 2023
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is getting ready to hire qualified candidates for JAIIB 2023 through its official website. From the table below, candidates can learn the most important information about the JAIIB 2023 Notification.
|Institution||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||1st March 2023 to 21st March 2023
1st August 2023 to 21st August 2023
|Exam Conducted||Twice a year|
|Qualifying Marks||50 out of 100|
|JAIIB May Exam Date||07, 13, 14, 21 May 2023|
How to Apply for JAIIB Exam 2023 Online?
Follow the steps below to fill out an online application for the JAIIB 2023 Exam:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance @iibf.gov.in. or click on the direct apply online button above.
- Members of the Institute who have already signed up can click on “Members” under the “Apply now” tab.
- After that, you need to carefully read the rules, exam schedule, and eligibility requirements on the next page.
- Now you can choose the test for which you want to sign up.
- Now, use your membership number and password to log in, and then carefully read the instructions.
- After that, you’ll have to fill in details like mode, medium, exam centre, place of work, etc.
- After you finish this step, you must tap the “preview” button to look over the IIBF JAIIB Application Form.
- After checking the form, you must tap the “Submit” button and then go to the fee payment option.
- Choose the way to pay and then follow the instructions on the screen to finish the process.
- When you choose a payment method and finish, details will be shown and sent to you by email/SMS.
- Candidates must take the printout for future usage.
Application Fees for JAIIB Exam 2023
For the JAIIB 2023 Exam, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Those who pay their application fees after the deadline will have to pay more
The fees for the JAIIB exam depend on how many times a candidate wants to take it. Check out the table below to see how many times you can take the exam and how much it will cost you.
From 01.03.2023 to 07.03.2023 – Normal Examination fees
From 08.03.2023 to 14.03.2023 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-
From 15.03.2023 to 21.03.2023 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-
|Attempts||Normal Examination Fee|
|1st Attempt Fee||Rs 4000/-|
|2nd Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
|3rd Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
|4th Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
|5th Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
Eligibility Criteria for JAIIB Exam 2023
A candidate must have the following qualifications to take the test:
- Only regular members of the Institute can take the test (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the institute can apply for membership, for details visit the IIBF website).
- Applicants must have passed the 12th-grade exam or its equivalent in any subject.
- The Institute may, however, allow any candidate from a bank’s clerical or supervisory staff cadre to take the exam if the Manager of the bank or the officer in charge of the bank’s office where the candidate works recommends it. This is true even if the candidate hasn’t passed the 12th grade or the equivalent.
- The subordinate staff of recognized Indian banking or financial institutions who are members of the Institute and have passed the 12th standard exam or its equivalent are eligible to take the exam.
Exam Pattern of JAIIB Exam 2023
The JAIIB Exam will be held online, and the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions. There won’t be any points taken away for negative answers. Each paper will take 2 hours to finish.
|Papers||Papers||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper-I||Indian Economy & Financial System||100||100|
|Paper-II||Accounting & Financial Management of Banking||100||100|
|Paper-III||Principles & Practices of Banking||100||100|
|Paper-IV||Retail Banking & Wealth Management||100||100|
JAIIB Exam 2023 Admit Card
Before the exam, the admit card for the JAIIB exam in 2023 will be made available. The admit card is a key and important piece of paper for candidates who want to take part in the hiring process. If a candidate doesn’t have their admit card, they won’t be able to take the exam.
Candidates must bring a printout of their JAIIB exam call letter, membership identity card, or any other valid photo ID card (Aadhaar card/e-Aadhaar card/card/PAN Employer’s Card/Driving License/Election voter’s card/Passport, etc.) to the exam site. Find out how to download the admit card and other information about it.
Learn how to download the JAIIB 2023 admit card in order to be able to download the call letter. Follow these steps and save the admit card on your devices so that you can take the test easily.
- Go to the IIBF website and click on “Examination/Course>Admit Card” under the “Examination/Course” menu.
- Use your membership number or the number you used to sign up as your login ID.
- Click on “Edit password for my profile.”
- You will be able to download your JAIIB exam call letter.
- Take a printout of the admit card.