Indian Navy has announced the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 for the 2/2023 Batch on its official website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. There are a total of 1,365 Senior Secondary Recruit positions to fill, and only a maximum of 273 can be filled by women. The positions will be assigned by state. Unmarried men and women can apply online starting May 29, 2023, and the deadline to do so is June 15, 2023. Details about the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 are included in this article. So, read this post carefully.
Highlights of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023
Here are the key points on the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment exam:
Sr. Secondary Recruit (SSR)
|Mode of Application||Online|
29th May to 15th June 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023, candidates must make sure they meet the requirements. The requirements for eligibility in terms of school level and age are listed below.
The candidates had to have finished their 10th or 12th grade with Math and Physics, as well as at least one of the following:- Chemistry, Biology, or Computer Science from a Board of School Education that is recognized by India’s Ministry of Education.
According to the official announcement, a candidate must be at least 17.5 years old and no more than 23 years old.
How to Apply for the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023?
Follow these easy-to-understand steps to fill out the application form for the Indian Navy SSR. Make sure you read them before you submit your application.
- Go to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, which is the website of the Indian Navy.
- Sign up for an account on the official website, fill out the information, and upload your papers in advance.
- Use the application form to upload the necessary documents in the correct format.
- Carefully look over your Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 application form before submitting it. Once the application is sent in, it can’t be changed or changed back.
Depending on the category, the application fee is different. The fees for applying to be in the Indian Navy in 2023:
Exam Pattern for the Indian Navy SSR Exam 2023
The exam Pattern for the Indian Navy SSR Exam 2023 is tabulated below:
|Mode of Exam||
Online Mode (CBT Exam) / Offline Mode (Written Exam)
|Type of Questions||
Objective Type Questions (MCQs)
|No. of Questions||100 Questions|
100 Marks (1 mark per question)
|Duration of Exam||60 Minutes|
Negative Marking Criteria
1/4 Mark deducted for each wrong answer
Candidates must take a written test, then a physical fitness test, a document check, and a medical exam. The stages of the selection process for the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 are:
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2023
After the date of the Indian Navy SSR AA 2023 test is announced, the admit card will be posted on the official website of the Indian Navy. The admit card is posted on www.joinindiannavy.com 15 days before the test. Below ate the steps to Download Call Letter for SSR Exam:
- Sign in to the main website and go to the home page.
- Click on the “Candidate Registration” tab on the home screen.
- The next step is to log in with the right information and click “Submit.”
- The Indian Navy SSR admit card will then be shown. You can download it and print it.