The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) runs the ICSE Board Exams every year and announces the results for the same. The ICSE 10th Result 2023 will be released by CISCE in May 2023 for the students who took the tests. The main sites to check the ICSE Board Class 10 Result 2023 are www.cisce.org, www.results.cisce.org, and www.results.nic.in. When the ICSE Class 10 Result 2023 comes out, students will be able to look at how they did and decide which path they want to go into for higher secondary studies. Mark this page so you can find out all the latest news about the ICSE Board Result 2023.
Highlights of ICSE 10th Result 2023
Students should keep looking at the official page to find out the latest information about the ICSE exam result in 2023. Check out the table below to get a better idea:
Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
|Exam name||ICSE 10th Board exam|
|ICSE Result date||May 2023|
|Mode of ICSE board results||online|
|ICSE 10th exam||27-Feb-2023 to 29-Mar-2023|
|Result date 2023||By May 12, 2023|
|Compartment exam||June 2023|
|Compartment 10th ICSE Result 2023||July 2023|
How to Check Online ICSE 10th Result 2023?
Students can check their ICSE Class 10 Result 2023 without any trouble by following the steps below. Here’s what to do:
- Go to www.cisce.org, www.results.cisce.org, and www.results.nic.in, which are the official sites.
- On the ICSE Class 10 Result 2023 website, go to the top right corner and click on “Result 2023.”
- This will take you to the ICSE 10th Result 2023 in a new window.
- Enter your information, such as the Index number, UID, and Captcha code, and then hit “show result.”
- The candidate’s ICSE Class 10 Result 2023 will be shown on the screen.
- There is a take-a-print option to take print of the same and you may save it for future reference.
How to Download ICSE 10th Result 2023 Via SMS?
If you choose to get your ICSE Class 10 Result 2023 via SMS, you can find out even if you don’t have access to the internet. To find out the ICSE 10th Result 2023, send an SMS to the number given in the following format:
Send the same message in ICSE format to this number: 09248082883.
SMS Example: ICSE 1786257.
How to Check ICSE Class10th Result 2023 on DigiLocker?
The DigiLocker site is another place where students can get their ICSE 10th Result 2023 Marksheet. Follow the steps below to get your mark sheets for the ICSE Board Result 2023.-
- Go to www.digilocker.gov.in and log in to DigiLocker.
- Use your account information to log in to the page.
- Click on the CISCE Link on the homepage, under the Education tab.
- Click on CISCE Class 10 Result, and the mark sheet will show up on your screen.
- Download the mark sheet for the ICSE Class 10 Result 2023 and print it out.
ICSE Re-evaluation Result 2023
If a student is unhappy with his or her ICSE 10th result 2023, he or she can ask for a recheck and have his or her answer papers re-evaluated. Note: The revaluation option may not be available this year because a test was cancelled.
Students who want to ask for a re-evaluation should follow the steps below.
- Visit cisce.org 10th result 2023, the official page.
- Now, click on “Services” near the top of the site.
- Now, click “Click here for Apply Recheck.”
- After this, a new screen window will open. Students need to read all of the steps and then click on “Click here to Register.”
- Now, a new page will open where students must join in with their Email address and password.
- Enter the information in the field asked for and ask for a review.
What After Checking the ICSE Class 10th Result 2023?
Download the grade sheet and print it out. But you should know that this is only for informational reasons and that you can only get the original copy from the schools.
- Students should check the information after downloading.
- If a student didn’t pass the test, they can take the cell exam. If they don’t meet the requirements of the compartment, they would have to retake the 10th grade.
- If someone isn’t happy with their score, improvement tests are a good choice.
- After passing ICSE, students can choose between Science, Commerce, and Arts to study for the next two years.