ICICI has released a new notice to hire contract workers for a variety of positions. Those who are interested and eligible can apply. ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company with headquarters in Mumbai. It gives a wide range of banking products and financial services to both businesses and individuals through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management. This development finance company has a network of 5,900 branches and 16,650 ATMs in India and is present in 17 countries.
Interested candidates can go through the full article to get complete details about ICICI Recruitment 2023.
Highlights of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023
ICICI is looking for people to fill the various positions through Shortlisting and interviews. Review the table below to find out about ICICI Recruitment in 2023.
|Recruitment Organization||ICICI Bank|
|Apply Online Start||28th February 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||15th March 2023|
Shortlisting & Interview
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates should have a Good Command of English and skilled communication skills.
Candidate must have worked as General Manager- HR or Administration at least for 1 year in Public Sector Bank or Financial Institution.
- Minimum age Limit: 25 years
- Maximum age limit: 32 years
How to Apply Online for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023?
Given below are the steps that will help you to apply online for ICIC Bank Recruitment 2023. These steps are easy to comprehend and follow:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank at https://www.icicibank.com/.
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
- Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter your personal and educational details.
- Log in by using the registration details and filling in the application form and uploading the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- A registration number and OTP are sent to the candidate’s number.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
The application forms are to be submitted along with the required ICICI Recruitment 2023 Application Fees which have been depicted in the notification. The candidates have to pay the application fee online mode only.
Rs. 1000/- + GST (18%)
Vacancy for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023
Under the job Notification, ICICI is expected to release posts of Division Head, Banker Faculty- Technical and many more. We have tabulated the post-wise vacancy breakup for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 below.
|Division Head (Administration)||N\A|
|Banker Faculty- Technical||N\A|
|Chief Hindi Officer||N\A|
|Manager & PA to Director||N\A|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician||N\A|