The ICAI website has posted the ICAI CA admit card 2023 for the May phase of the Intermediate and Final exams. Due to the fact that no candidate will receive a hard copy of admit card, candidates must use their login information to download their CA 2023 admit cards. The exam for CA Inter and Final will be held from May 3 to May 18.
In the third week of May 2023, the admit card for the CA Foundation will be made available. A few days prior to the start of the download process, the ICAI will make an announcement regarding the precise dates for admit card download.
Each Chartered Accountancy (CA) programme requires a different admission card. Candidates’ information, as well as the name and location of the designated CA exam centre, are included on the ICAI CA admit card 2023. The Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Final (Old), and Final (New) tests for the ICAI CA exams are covered in further detail below.
Highlights of ICAI CA Admit Card 2023
The CA Final May 2023 Exam notice had already been released by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). However, only those who are eligible can take the ICAI May 2023 Exam out of the many interested students who have registered. The CA Final Exam hall ticket has been uploaded by ICAI at their ICAI SSP Portal, as has already been mentioned.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Foundation, Inter, and Final Exam
CA Foundation Exam Date
23 May to 29 May 2023
CA Inter Exam Date
15 May to 22 May 2023
CA Final Exam Date
14 May to 29 May 2023
ICAI CA Admit Card Release Date
27th April 2023 (Out Now)
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
How to Download ICAI CA Admit Card 2023?
Following steps helps a candidate to download ICAI CA admit card?
- Visit the ICAI’s official website at eservices.icai.org.
- The second step is to select the “Admit Card” tab from the homepage.
- Next, choose Intermediate or Final from the drop-down menu for the course.
- Enter your password and Login ID.
- Input the captcha code that is displayed on the screen.
- Select “View” from the menu and download the admit card.
Details Mentioned on ICAI CA Admit Card 2023
Each candidate’s ICAI CA admit card 2023 will have the following information printed on it. The candidate must carefully review the printed information, and if they find any mistakes, they must get in touch with the exam helpdesk right once to have the CA 2023 admit card corrected.
|Sr.No.||Details on the Admit Card|
|1||Name of the Candidates|
|4||Exam Centre Name/Code|
|5||Gender (Male/ Female)|
|6||Test Centre Address|
Instructions for the examination
|9||Exam Date and Time|
|10||Time Duration of the Exam|
Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Candidate’s Date of Birth (DOB)
Eligibility Criteria for ICAI CA 2023
Candidates seeking admission to the CA program must meet the requirements listed below, broken down by course:
CA Foundation Qualifications
Candidates must have passed the Class 12 or equivalent examination from the Central or State Board of Education. While those that are Registered with Board of Studies on or before June 30, the examination year changed to CA Foundation Course with Board of Studies of ICAI on or before September 7 of the examination year.
CA Intermediate Qualifications
Candidates who passed the CA Foundation exam or a comparable test are eligible.
Candidates who registered for the prior CA Intermediate test in accordance with the syllabus under paragraph 2 or 2A of Schedule B, Professional Education (Course-II), Professional Competence Course, or Accounting Technician Course (ATC) are eligible.
Candidates who have earned their undergraduate or graduate degrees in any field from an Indian institution of higher learning are also eligible.
CA Final Qualifications
Candidates who have passed the Professional Education Examination – II/PCC/IPCC or the Intermediate Examination are eligible to apply for the Final Examination.
- They must also have finished three years, three and a half years, or be due to complete article training as of the date they filled out the application, as applicable.
- For students in the PE-II stream and PE-II stream students who have been converted to the IPCC, they must also be completing their last twelve months of articled training, including any excess leave that may have accrued, and must have three years left to go by October 31 of the examination year.
- For PCC stream students, the candidate must be completing their last six months of articled training, including any further leave that may be necessary, and must have at least three and a half years left by the end of April of the examination year.
- For Intermediate IPCC students: The candidate must be completing their third year of study by April 30 of the examination year, including any excess leave that may have accrued.
- Both conversions from PE-II to PCC and from PE-II to PCC and then to IPCC require the candidate to have completed the last twelve months of training, including any excess leave, and to have completed 312 years of articles by October 31 of the examination year.
- Candidates who have terminated their enrollment are encouraged to re-register for the remaining training session.