Whether you’re using your automobile for work or pleasure, you need a Fastag. If you do not have a FASTag, you must pay a fine.
Online, via SMS, over the phone with customer care, via the mobile app, and other methods all allow you to check your FASTag balance. Each technique requires simply a few elementary actions.
Check FASTag Balance through Website
You can see how much money is left on your FASTag by visiting the official website. The procedure is as follows:
- Go to the website of your car’s Fastag issuer.
- You may see your current Fastag account balance by logging in and clicking the “Balance” tab.
- Learn more about your past Fastag payment transactions by reviewing your account statement.
Check FASTag Balance through Mobile Application
Instead than visiting the official website, checking your SMS, or opening an email, you can instantly check your Fastag balance on your smartphone by installing the app from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Get the FASTag app for your mobile device now!
- After logging into the app, fill out the required fields.
- When you’re done, check your FASTag account balance.
Check FASTag Balance through SMS
You can get your most recent toll tax deduction via a text message delivered to your phone if you do not have access to the internet. This text message not only details your most recent toll payment, but also includes your account’s current amount.
- Put the number you used to register into your phone’s text message inbox.
- A notification of the deduction has been sent to your inbox.
Check FASTag Balance through Email Notification
When a toll is taken from your FASTag wallet, NHAI will notify you by email sent to your registered ID, same as how SMS works.
- Use the browser’s back button to return to your email’s inbox.
- The most up-to-date FASTag deduction email should have been sent to you by now.
- To see how much money is left on your FASTag, open the email.
Check FASTag Balance through FASTag Customer Care Helpline Number
You can call the toll-free Fastag balance inquiry number (+91)8884333331. All it takes is a missed call from your registered mobile phone to this number at any time of day. In response to your missed call, Fastag will immediately send you a notice containing your current balance.