HDFC Bank is one of India’s oldest and most important banks. On its website, HDFC Bank lists the different jobs that are open. For the HDFC Bank PO Recruitment 2023, applicants must apply online. Candidates will be chosen on the basis of group discussion, and a personal interview.
The online tests for the HDFC Bank PO job are run by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Candidates must fill out an application for the hiring process on the HDFC Bank Online Portal within the time limit, or it will stop working.
Highlights of HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023
Here are the key points of the HDFC Bank PO Recruitment 2023:
Name of the organization
|Name of the post
Probationary Officer (PO)
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Examination
Bilingual (Hindi & English)
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023
HDFC Bank Limited, also known as HDB, is an Indian bank and financial services company with headquarters in Mumbai. It is India’s biggest private sector bank by assets, and as of April 2021, it was the 10th largest bank in the world by market capitalization.
It is the third largest company on the Indian stock exchanges, with a market capitalization of $127.16 billion, making it the third biggest company overall. It is also the fifteenth biggest employer in India, with 150,000 workers.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023
Before registering for a job, candidates must check the HDFC Bank Eligibility Criteria. The rules for who can apply are explained in depth below:
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a well-known University in any field.
The candidate must be between the ages of 20 and 28.
HDFC Bank lowers the age limit for some reserved groups, as shown in the table below:
Scheduled caste or scheduled tribe candidates
Other backward classes (non-creamy layer) candidates
Persons affected by the 1984 riots
Person with disabilities (PWD category)
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023?
The candidates have to submit their online application forms for HDFC Recruitment 2023 through online mode only by following the below steps.
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- On the home page, click on the option reading- “Apply Online for Recruitment.
- Choose the position you are interested to apply for.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the registration portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill out the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- Upload the documents as required in the application form in the prescribed size.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
The selection process for the examination has two stages. The candidates who are successful in the two stages will be finally selected in the Pune Peoples Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023. Here is the information on the Pune Peoples Cooperative Bank’s selection process.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview