Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO) is looking for people to fill the roles of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager, and Development Officer. Candidates will be able to submit their applications online.
The application period for HARCO Bank Recruitment will end on a certain date. Candidates over the age of 18 will be able to apply for the test. There are three parts to the HARCO bank exam: Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The HARCO Bank test is on a computer. Those who do well on the Prelims and Mains tests will be called in for an interview.
All applications have to be filed online. All applicants are needed to make sure the information they give is correct and to upload all the necessary documents in the format specified. This article has thorough information about what applicants need to do.
Highlights of Haryana Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023
The table below shows the most important parts of the HARCO Bank Recruitment 2023:
Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
|Total post||To be announced|
|Name of posts||
Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant manager etc
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023
If you want to work for HARCO Bank, you must meet all of the bank’s qualifications. All applicants must be Indian citizens and meet the other qualifications for each job, which are mentioned below:
Candidates who want to work for HARCO Bank must have a certain level of schooling. These qualifications for different jobs are listed below.
- For Clerk: Candidates should have passed Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks or a Commerce Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University and knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- For Junior Accountant: Candidates should have passed B.Com/ B.A with Economics or Math/ BSc with Mathematics as one of the subjects with minimum 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks.
- For Senior Accountant: Candidates should have passed Commerce or Science with Math or BA in Math or Economics with 3 years experience with minimum marks of 55% or M.Com or MA with Math or Economics with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 42 years old by the time online forms are due. But there are exceptions to the age requirements for reserved categories.
|Category||Age Limit and Relaxation|
Minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years
|SC/ST/OBC||Relaxation for up to 5 years|
Up to 45 years including 3 years of Military Service
|Employees of Government/ Boards/ corporation/ cooperative institutes||
Relaxation up to 10 years
How to Apply for Haryana Co-operative Bank 2023?
The only way to sign up for the test is online, and candidates who are qualified must fill out the forms on the official website. Since the official notice for Haryana Co-operative Bank 2023 hasn’t been released yet, candidates are advised to follow the same steps they used to sign up for the 2023 exam. Those steps are listed below.
- Visit the official website of Haryana Co-operative Bank at https://www.harcobank.org.in/.
- Go to the bottom of the Home Page and look for the “Recruitment/Career” area.
- Click “New Registration” and fill out the application form.
- Read the notice carefully and click the “Apply Online” link if you agree with everything it says.
- Fill out the application form with all the right information.
- Pay the application fee before sending in the form you’ve filled out. You can do this with a debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- Once the payment has been made, download and save the e-receipt.
- Upload in good quality all the necessary documents, such as mark sheets from last year, Aadhar cards,
- caste certificates, etc.
- This will show a sample of the filled-in form, and if everything looks good, the form can be submitted.
- After submitting the form, the system will make the filled-in form, which you can then download, print out, and keep for future use.
Haryana Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
HARCO Bank will release it’s admit cards/call letters ten days before the exam on its official website. Since no separate notice will be sent, candidates should check the website often. You can download HARCO Bank admit cards by following the steps below:
- Go to www.harcobank.org.in, which is the main website.
- Click the link to get to your online exam’s call letter.
- Type in the Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth to send.
- You will be able to see the call letter.
- Get a copy of the call letter and bring it with you to the test site.
Exam Pattern for Haryana Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023
Let’s look at the exam structure for the clerk, junior accountant, and senior accountant exams for the HARCO Bank employment process right away.
There are two levels for clerk positions, and they are:
Phase 1 – Preliminary Exam
Phase 2 – Main Exam
On the other hand, the chosen procedure for the posts of Junior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer at HARCO Bank consists of the following steps.
Phase I- Online Exam
|Name of test||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Medium of examination|
|Reasoning||30||30||English and Hindi|
|Numerical ability||30||30||English and Hindi|
Syllabus for Haryana Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023
Haryana Co-operative Bank Recruitment Exam is divided into two parts: the preliminary and the main exam. Because of this, the courses for the preliminary exam and the main exam are not the same. So, students should make sure they fully understand the syllabus before starting to study.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus
The preliminary examination consists of three subjects, and the topics covered by each subject’s syllabus are listed in the table below.
|English||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability|
Simplification And Approximation: BODMAS Rule, Fractions, Decimals, Approximate Rule, Surds & Indices Etc.
|Fill In The Blanks||Data Interpretation: Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular Etc.||Inequalities|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series: Completing The Series, Finding The Missing Term Etc.||
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
|Para Jumbles||Miscellaneous Questions: Average, Simple Interest, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Compound Interest, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time And Work, Permutation & Combination, Time Speed & Distance, Mixture Problems, Probability Etc.||
Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series
Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction
Coding And Decoding
Mains Exam Syllabus
The main test consists of five subjects, and a topic-wise syllabus is shown in the table below.
|General Awareness||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability||English|
|Important dates||Number Series||Percentage||Sentence Error|
|Banking||Coding and decoding||Time & Work||
Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangements
|Budget and Five-Year Plans||Venn Diagrams||Number Series||Geography|
|Sports||Statement & Conclusion type questions||Simplification||Sentence correction|
|Books and Authors||Comprehension Reasoning||Quadratic Equations Average||Synonyms,|
|Major Financial / Economic News||Non-verbal series||Profit & Loss||Current Affairs|
|Current Science||Arithmetical number series||Time & Speed||fill in the blanks|
|Indian Current Events,||Input & Output||Investment||Antonyms|
|General Knowledge||Problem-Solving Techniques||HCF LCM,||
Comprehension & Cloze Test
|Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector||Seating Arrangements||Simple & Compound Interest||Comprehension|
|General Science||Decision-Making||Pictorial Graph||Literature|
|Abbreviations||Logical Reasoning||Bar Graph||Culture of Haryana|
|International and National Organizations related topics||Arithmetic reasoning||Pie Chart||Environment|
|National & International news||Non-Verbal Reasoning||Data Interpretation||Civics|
|Current Affairs (National and International)||Syllogistic reasoning||Area||History|
|Awards and Honors||Problem On Ages|
Science – Inventions and Discoveries