The Haryana WCD will soon release notice about the Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023. Candidates can soon get an application form from the main website of Haryana Anganwadi. The application process will begin soon for different job positions for Punjab Anganwadi Posts.
The formal notice for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 will open for people between the ages of 18 and 27. For the Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, the age limit is different for each job, and age relaxation is given based on government rules.
We have given a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, eligibility criteria and many more.
Highlights of Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
All important details related to the Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 are highlighted in the table below.
Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Department of Women Development and Child Welfare
Anganwadi Teacher, Mini Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Sahayika, Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Supervisor
Haryana Government Job
|Location of Job||Haryana|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
For the Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, candidates must know all of the qualifications they need to meet. The requirements for eligibility, such as school level and age limit, are listed below.
- All the applicants have met the necessary qualifications, which are 8th, 10th, and 12th (Intermediate) from a recognized university.
- For a woman to be a supervisor, she needs a bachelor’s degree in any field and 10 years of work experience. Along with a degree, diploma, or certificate in computer or a 12th-grade education that includes a computer.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years old.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years old.
Age relaxation is given to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
How to Apply Online for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow the Steps given below to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official site of Haryana WCD.
- Search for the Anganwadi notification link.
- Download the notification and read the eligibility carefully.
- Click on the apply online application form.
- Fill in all the details on the submission form.
- Check the details carefully in a proper format.
- After checking click the submit button.
The online Application Fee for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 for all category candidates is tabulated below as given in the official notification. The Application Fee has to be paid online only.
The Haryana Anganwadi department will soon invite applications for various posts. The candidates who have applied or are planning for Anganwadi recruitment Apply Online 2023 should know the selection scheme decided by the recruitment authority. The key highlights of the selection Process in 2023 can be understood by the following points:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The detailed Aganwadi Recruitment Exam Pattern 2023 is discussed below.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The questions be of Multiple Choice Type.
- The time duration of 2 hours is provided to solve the question paper.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Stage of Recruitment||Name of Exam||
Exam Type/Total Marks
|Stage I||Preliminary Screening Test||
Objective Multiple-Choice Questions
100 Marks – 100 Questions of 1 Mark each.
|Stage II||Written Examination||
|Stage III||Viva-Voce Test||Viva – Voce
Syllabus for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
We have provided the section-wise Anganwadi recruitment Syllabus 2023 below for the convenience of candidates.
|Mathematics||English||Logical Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Percentage||Comprehension Passages||Blood Relations||Indian History|
|HCF and LCM||Antonyms and Synonyms||Odd One Outs||
Static General Knowledge
Important Dates and Days
|Mixture||Verbs and Adverbs||Alphabet Series||
Counties and Capitals
|Profit and Loss||Reading Comprehensions||Discrimination||
Science Inventions and Discoveries
|Simple and Compound Interest||Idioms and Phrases||Ranking and Order||Geography|
International and National Current Affairs
|Ratio and Proportion||Synonyms||Venn Diagrams||General Science|
Indian Culture and Arts
|Square and Cube Roots||Error Corrections||Arithmetical Computations||
|Volumes and Area||One Word Substitution||Analogues||Polity|
|Speed and Distance||Tenses||Coding and Decoding||
Famous Books and Authors
|Work and Time||Punctuations||Non-Verbal Reasoning||
Fundamental Mathematical Operations
Arithmetical Number Series
Indian Independent Movements
Sports and Athletics etc.