The Women and Child Development Department’s Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), EMRS, Gujarat, will soon start accepting online applications for the positions of Anganwadi Worker, Helper, and Anganwadi Supervisor. All interested and qualified candidates who want to apply for these posts must visit the official website.
To apply for those jobs, you must have passed the 7th, 8th, 10th, or 10th+2 grade. Those who want to apply should do so through the official website. The online application for the Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 can be found at e-hrms.gov.in. Here, candidates can find out how to apply, what kind of schooling and experience they need, application fees, and other information.
Highlights of Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
All important details related to Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 are highlighted in the table below.
|Name of the organisation||
Ministry of Women & Child Development of India
Gujarat Anganwadi Supervisor
Written Examination. Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Aspirant needs to go through the conditions of eligibility for the Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 before proceeding with the online application. Candidates are required to fulfil the age limitations as well as the educational qualification demanded by the recruiter alongside other basic criteria.
The candidate should be a citizen of India as well as a permanent resident of Gujarat.
Candidates must have passed either 7th, 8th, 10th, 12th or equivalent from any recognized board or institution.
The age limit for UP Anganwadi recruitment is from 18 years to 45 years.
How to Apply for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
- First, you should check out the main website at https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then carefully read the detailed notice.
- If you click on the link that says “apply online,” you will go to the online registration form.
- Carefully fill out the form with the correct information.
- Then, upload a scanned copy of the necessary documents, which include your photo and signature.
- Now, check the form one more time before sending it to make sure you didn’t miss anything. Once you send in the application form, you won’t be able to change it. So you should be careful.
- In the end, pay the fee. You can pay the fee either online or in person.
- After you pay the fee, your form is properly sent.
- Take a copy of the application form to keep for future use.
Exam Pattern for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment examination comprises 200 questions for 1 mark each. The total time duration prelim exam is 2 hours. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers. The exam will be objective type and after qualifying for the examination candidates will be eligible for phase 2 (Interview).
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness & Reasoning Ability||55||55|
|Nutrition & Health||55||55|
|Primary Care & Education of Children||45||45|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
Syllabus for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The candidates going to appear for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment Exam 2023 must have complete knowledge of the Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment Syllabus for each stage. EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 includes five subjects- Nutrition and Health, General Knowledge, Reasoning Ability, Managerial Qualities and Elementary Care and Education of Children. Bookmark this page when you begin your preparation so that you don’t miss any topic.
|Nutrition and Health||
Nutrition, pregnancy care, Various National Health programmes, vaccination, the importance of nutrition in various stages of life, information about common elements, and malnutrition.
General knowledge of body structure, knowledge of computers, simple reasoning ability, general mathematics, history of India, economic issues in India, the geography of India, International issues, national news, Indian culture, political science, countries, and capitals, planning of general knowledge department, rules, regulations, and rights, science, and innovations.
Analogue, problem-solving, Differences, and Similarities, space visualisation, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, relationship concepts, discrimination, Observation, arithmetical reasoning, verbal, and figure classification, arithmetical number series, and arithmetical computations.
Communication, and counselling skills, five-year development plans, leadership development, barriers of communication, community organization, and mobilization.
|Elementary Care and Education of Children||
Introduction to child development, children with special needs, child care, and protection, Introduction to pre-school education.
Admit Card for Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2023 Call Letter will be posted on the official website of Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment. Here are the steps you need to follow to get it.
- Go to the official website of the Integrated Child Development Services Gujarat.
- Click on the section “What’s New” on the Homepage.
- Click on the “Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment Admit Card” link.
- Now, click on the candidate login and enter your registered Email ID and Password.
- Your Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and then download the Admit Card 2023.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future reference.