The TV show “Anupamaa” is getting more and more popular with its viewers. The current story of the show is about Pakhi’s trip to Mumbai to try to bring Anupamaa and Anuj back together after their big fight.
Maya, Barkha, and Vanraj are against this plan. In the next shows, Pakhi will be a big part of how Anuj realizes how much he loves Anupamaa. Even though many people are against them, Pakhi tells Anuj he needs to decide if he can ever live without Anupama.
Anuj starts to cry and tells her that he can’t picture living without her. As he cries, Pakhi tries to make him feel better. Maya tries to help, but when she sees a little bit of Anupama in Pakhi, she stops.
Also, Check These Articles:
- Anupama 28th April 2023: Anuj is Returning to Anupama’s Life Because He Loves Her!
- Anupamaa: Barkha Offer Maya to Join Her to Over the Kapadiya Empire!
- Anupamaa: Pakhi Challenges Barkha That She Will Bring Anuj and Anupama Back!
Anupamaa: Dimpy Blames Anupama for Breaking Up Her Marriage With Samar!
Anupama is feeling nervous about Pakhi meeting Anuj. Dimpy walks into the house out of the blue and says that Anupama broke up her relationship with Samar. She says that Anupama made Anuj break up with Samar.
She points the finger at Anupama and says that it wasn’t just Anuj’s fault, but that Anupama made him do it. Samar comes in and tells Dimpy off for being rude to Anupama. He tells her not to do it again, and they fight while Anupama tries to calm them down.
Dimpy goes in the end, and when Anupama asks Samar if he loves Dimpy, he says he does. She asks him to go with her. Pakhi keeps comforting and encouraging Anuj in Mumbai, while he gets a call from Dimpy, who tells him what’s going on and tells him to go to the Shah house.
- Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Sai’s Positive Response to Virat Proposal, Virat Decides to Celebrate Their Love
- Rabb Se Hai Dua: Dua is Trying to Stop Ruhaan and Ghazal’s Nikah Ceremony
- Imlie: Dhairya and Cheeni Cause Imlie and Atharv Lot of Problems!
If you found this helpful article, please share it with your friends and family members who may also benefit from it. Thank you for reading, and we look forward to seeing you again soon on tmcassam.org.