The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) PG 2023 is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to applicants for admission to various PG programs at accredited universities. On the official website www.cuet.nta.nic.in, the CUET PG Application Form 2023 window has been extended until May 5th 2023. Candidates who have not yet filed their applications still have time, so they shouldn’t wait any longer. Universities are allowing applicants who have already filed their applications to add new courses within the extended window. The addition of new courses will, however, incur an additional expense.
Highlights of CUET PG 2023
For graduates seeking admission to postgraduate (PG) programs at 42 universities (35 central universities, 6 state universities, and 1 deemed university), the NTA has released the CUET PG 2023 Notification. Candidates should take a moment to review the overview of the CUET PG Exam as discussed in the table below.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Exam Level||University Level|
42 (35 central universities, 6 state universities, 1 deemed university)
|Mode of Application||Online|
20th March to 5th May 2023
|Mode of Exam||
Online (Computer-based Test)
|Type of questions||
|CUET PG Application Form Release||20th March 2023|
|CUET PG Application Form Ends||5th May 2023(5 pm)|
|Last date of successful Transaction of fee||5th May 2023 (11:50 pm)|
|Correction Window||6th to 8th May 2023|
|CUET PG Exam Date 2023||01st to 10th June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for CUET PG 2023
If you want to apply for and take the CUET PG 2023, you must meet the requirements set by the Central Universities. The following are the requirements for CUET PG 2023:
- For PG: There is no age limit for people who want to take the CUET (PG) in 2023. No matter how old you are, you can take the CUET (PG) 2023 test if you have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent or are taking it in 2023. But candidates will have to meet the age requirements of the university where they want to study if they want to get in.
- For PhD: Those who want to get into a study program for a PhD must have a master’s degree from a recognized university or institute.
Important Documents Required for CUET PG 2023 Application Form
The important documents listed below are those you must have on hand and be prepared to upload when applying for CUET PG 2023. The documents consist of:
|1||Valid mobile number|
|2||Active email id|
|3||Photo identity proof|
Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph
Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
|7||10th mark sheet|
|8||12th mark sheet|
How to Apply for CUET PG 2023?
To sign up for the Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET), candidates will need to fill out a CUET PG Application Form 2023 once the registration process begins. To fill out the CUET PG 2023 Application Form, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the CUET PG at https://cuet.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on the writing at the top that says “Registration for CUET(PG)-2023 is Live now.”
- When you click, a new page comes up. On that page, click “Registration for CUET(PG)-2023,” and you’ll be taken to the CUET PG 2023 Application Form.
- Finish the registration process by entering your name, a real e-mail address, a mobile phone number, your date of birth, and the code shown on the screen.
- Once all the information is submitted, the application number and password are made and sent to the email address and phone number that was given.
- Use the application number and password to log in and fill out the application form by adding your personal information, academic credentials, and an address where you can be reached.
- Upload scanned images of a recent photo the size of a passport photo and your signature that are in the right style and size.
- Select the examination centres- In order of preference, select and enter the exam centres.
- If the online application is submitted and fees are paid, an automatic email and SMS are sent to the registered email address and phone number.