The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a notification for the CRPF Constable Technical Tradesman Recruitment 2023, which includes 9360 openings. For individuals who want to join one of India’s top paramilitary forces and serve their nation, the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 drive is a fantastic chance.
Highlights of CRPF Recruitment 2023
For Constable Tradesmen, the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has posted job openings for several trades. all of the applicants who want CRPF employment. That is excellent news for each and every contender.
You were all given access to all the pertinent information on this hiring on this website. One by one, you check. You may visit the official website for further information. Check this page frequently to stay up to speed on any recruitment changes.
|Recruitment Body||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Posts||Constable (Technical and Tradesman)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Advt No.||R.II-8/2023- Rectt- DA-10|
|Category||CRPF Recruitment 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd May 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Notification Date||15th March 2023|
The Deadline for CRPF Recruitment 2023 Has been Extended
The CRPF Recruitment Notification was published on March 15, 2023. In view of the Supreme Court’s decision, the deadline to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023 has been extended to May 2, 2023. The overall number of CRPF Constable posts has now been raised to 9360. The maximum age limit for CRPF recruitment has also been raised from 21-27 years to 21-30 years. The new age limit for CRPF Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Constable (Driver): 21-30 years old on August 1, 2023. Candidates must have been born between the dates of 02/08/1993 and 01/08/2002.
- Constable (MMV/Cobbler/ Carpenter/Tailor/Brass Band/ Pipe Band/ Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter/Cook/ Water Carrier / Washerman/ Barber/ Safai Karamchari/Mason/ Plumber/ Electrician: 18-26 years old as of 01/08/2023. Candidates must have been born between the dates of 02/08/1997 and 01/08/2005.
Application Form for CRPF Recruitment 2023
Candidates must satisfy certain qualifying requirements in order to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 for Constable Technical & Tradesman. They must be between the ages of 18 and 26 as of 01/08/2023 and have completed the 10th grade or its equivalent from a recognized board. From the 27th of March 2023, a direct link to apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 has been established.
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment 2023 For Tradesman
Before applying for Constable Technical and Tradesman positions, candidates should review the CRPF’s Eligibility Criteria. Following are the CRPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality of a CRPF Trooper
The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Tradesman Age Limit
- Constable(Driver): 21-30 years of age as of August 1, 2023. Candidates must not have been born prior to 02/08/1993 or after 01/08/2002.
- Constable (MMV/Shoemaker/Carpenter/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/Bugler/Gardener/Painter/Cook/Water Carrier/Washerman/ Barber/ SafaiKaramchari/ Mason/ Plumber/ Electrician: 18-26 years of age as of 01/08/2023. Candidates must not have been born prior to 02/08/1997 or after 01/01/2005.
- According to government regulations, reserved category candidates are eligible for an age reduction.
How to Apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Follow the steps below to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 for the Constable Technical and Tradesman position:
- Visit the CRPF’s official website at www.crpf.gov.in.
- Click the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage, followed by “View All” in the “Recruitment” section.
- Click the link labeled “Recruitment for the post of Constable (Technical and Tradesman)”.
- Read the notification attentively and verify that you meet all eligibility requirements.
- Click the “Apply Online” link and complete the application form with your personal information, educational credentials, etc.
- Upload scanned images of your photo, signature, and any other required documentation.
- Pay the application fee using the online payment option.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt after submitting the form for future reference.