The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will hire 9219 constables (Technical and Tradesman) in the General Duty Cadre, according to a press statement from the Ministry of Home Affairs. Direct recruitment will be used to fill the Level 3 Constable positions in the Central Reserve Police Force. Ex-Agnives shall be given priority for 10% of all openings.
Highlights of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
The Ministry of Home Affairs has stated that the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) would soon start the recruiting process for the 9212 Constable positions. For your convenience, a summary of the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 has been presented below.
|Post Name||Constable (Technical and Tradesman)|
|Recruitment Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Category||CRPF Recruitment 2023|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation Pass|
|Age Limit||18-23 Years|
|Notification release||15th March 2023|
|Starting Date of Application||27th March 2023|
|Last Date of Application||25th April 2023|
|Admit Card for Computer-Based Test||20th June to 26th June 2023|
|Date of CBT Exam||1st July to 13th July 2023|
How to Online Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
The CRPF has not yet made the online application link live. Nonetheless, it will become effective as of the online application’s commencement date. The candidates could then apply for employment by following the instructions below.
- The applicant must first access the Central Police Reserve Force homepage on the desktop by going to https://crpf.gov.in/, which is the CRPF’s official website.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on the homepage. Now the recruitment page will open up on the screen.
- Search for the ‘Recruitment Advertisement of Constable(Technical and Tradesman) 2023’. Click on the ‘View Detail‘ link.
- The applicant will now go to the “Apply Online” link on the new page.
- The candidate must now register before filling out the application for the first time.
- Provide the necessary information. This will involve providing a working phone number and email address.
- The candidate will receive their login information via email or phone after successfully registering. With the provided login information, log in once more.
- The candidate must enter their educational information after logging in.
- Fill out the experience details as well.
- Submit the necessary documents, including scanned copies of your photo and signature.
- Pay your application fees now.
- Before submitting the application form, preview it, then save the PDF version.
Eligibility Criteria for Recruiting CRPF Constable 2023
Minimum matriculation or its equivalent from a board or college recognized by the Central or State Governments. At the time of hiring, the applicant must have a heavy transport vehicle driving license and pass a driving test.
CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent. Technical Competence Possessing either a National or State apprenticeship certificate in the mechanic motor vehicle trade of three years duration from a recognized institution or a two-year Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in the mechanic motor vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational Training or any other recognized institution and one year of practical experience in the concerned trade.
|Post Name||Age Criteria|
21 years- 27 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
18 years -23 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/2000 and later than 01/08/2005
|SC/ST||5 years age relaxation|
|OBC||3 years age relaxation|
CRPF Constable 2023 Exam Pattern
CRPF Recruitment 2023 consists of a written exam and a physical test. Here is the CRPF Exam Pattern for Technical and Tradesman Constable Recruitment:
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Tradesman Selection Process
The following steps make up the CRPF Recruitment 2023 selection process:
- Applicants must pass a Physical Standard Test to make sure they match the CRPF’s stipulated physical requirements.
- Applicants who pass the PST must take the physical efficiency test (PET), which entails jogging, long jumping, and high jumping.
- Applicants who pass the PST and PET are qualified to take the written test. Written questions on general awareness, general knowledge, mathematics, reasoning, and information relating to trades will be included in the objective written test.
- Applicants who pass the written test will be invited to take a trade test to gauge their proficiency in the trade for which they have applied.
- Applicants who pass all of the aforementioned steps must get a medical checkup to make sure they are healthy enough to serve in the CRPF.
- Applicants who pass all of the aforementioned phases must present the necessary paperwork for the inspection.
- The candidate’s performance in the written test, the trade test, and the PET will be used to make the final decision, subject to their physical fitness and the validation of their documentation.