The COMEDK UGET 2023 practice test is now available on the official website of the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. Now, Aspirants take the COMEDK practice test at comedk.org.
The COMEDK exam for 2023 will be given on May 28, 2023. The people in charge of the exam have also put out the COMEDK application form for 2023. Before filling out the application form, candidates who are interested should look at the COMEDK eligibility criteria.
COMEDK registration for 2023 can only be done online. First, applicants need to fill out the COMEDK registration form with their name, gender, date of birth, and other personal information. The application deadline for COMEDK is April 24. Applicants will be able to fill out the COMEDK 2023 application form after they have registered.
In order to apply for COMEDK 2023, you have to register, fill out forms, upload documents, and pay fees. After the application process is over, on April 26, the exam authority will start the COMEDK application form 2023 correction facility.
The COMEDK UGET 2023 admit card will be available for download on May 18. After the test is over, the COMEDK UGET result will be posted on the official website on June 10. The COMEDK UGET counselling process will be held for the candidates who were chosen based on the results. Candidates can read the article below to learn more about COMEDK UGET 2023.
|Exam Conducting Authority||
A consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Purpose||B.Tech., B.Arch., etc.|
|The Frequency of the Exam||Annually|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
16 Medical, 24 Dental and around 150 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka.
|Application form||15 February 2023|
|Last date for online payments and for submission of the completed application form||24 April 2023|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||26 April 2023|
|The last date to edit select fields in the application form||29 April 2023|
|Admit Card Available||18 May 2023|
|Exam date||28 May 2023
(Morning Session/slot: 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon Afternoon Session/slot: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer Keys||30 May 2023|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||01 June 2023|
|Final Answer Keys||06 June 2023|
|Result||10 June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for the COMEDK UGET 2023
One should know if they are eligible for the entrance exam before they try to sign up for it. Here are the requirements to be eligible for COMEDK.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK – Engineering
Here are the requirements to be able to take UG Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) courses.
- Candidates must have gotten their 10+2/PUC from a well-known Central/State government education board.
- The candidates should have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Math in grades 11 and 12. During their last two years of school, they also have to take English.
- Applicants in the general category had to pass the qualifying exam with a total score of at least 45% in PCM. On the other hand, SC/ST/OBC applicants from the state of Karnataka can take the test if their PCM score is at least 40%. Also, they should have passed each class on their own.
- Physics and Maths are mandatory subjects, along with Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Electronics as optional subjects. But if there are any more changes to the criteria for eligibility, the AICTE/VTU will be used.’
- If you want to get into an engineering program, just taking the COMEDK Entrance Test is enough to get on the rank list.
- There is no plan for lateral entry, so candidates with diploma degrees cannot apply.
- The examination body has also said that candidates must bring the original exam scorecard to the counselling session to show that they are eligible based on the marks they got.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK – Architecture
Check the list below to see if you meet the requirements for the UG Architecture course.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam (PUC or 10+2), and Math must have been one of the required subjects.
- A candidate who gets a 10+3 Diploma from a recognized Central/State Government where Math is a required subject and gets an overall score of 50% (45% for SC, ST, and OBC candidates of Karnataka) is also eligible for admission.
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with a total score of 50%. For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the requirement is 45%.
- Candidates are eligible if they passed the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) with at least the minimum score in two parts and at least the qualifying score overall (Both General Merit and Category candidates).
- To get into the B. Arch. program, candidates must also do well on the NATA, even if they have already passed another test of their architectural skills given by a different organization. In this situation, only NATA scores will be used to make the merit list and qualifying exam marks.
- Candidates who want to get into B.Arch. courses don’t have to take an entrance exam. To take part in the counselling process, they need to fill out a separate form.
COMEDK Application Form 2023- How to Apply?
The COMEDK application form was made available on the official website on February 15. On comedk.org, you can find the application form for the COMEDK exam in 2023. Applicants must first fill out the COMEDK registration 2023 form with personal information like their gender, date of birth, the names of their parents, and so on.
The COMEDK 2023 application process includes registering, filling out forms, uploading documents, and paying fees. The deadline for registering for COMEDK in 2023 is April 24.
Here are the steps you need to take to sign up for the exam:
- Fill out the COMEDK UGET 2023 registration form with details about the candidate.
- Create and confirm the OTP for the mobile number that was registered.
- Click “Register” and fill out the candidate registration.
- Get an SMS and an email with your User ID/App number and Password.
- Sign out and sign back in with your User ID and password.
- Select “Go to application.”
- Choose the exam for which you want to apply.
- Enter personal details.
- Fill in the category details.
- Fill in your academic information and upload your documents in the format and size specified in the brochure.
- Fill out the exam city choices and payment information.
- Check that everything is correct on the “Preview” page.
- Click “Submit,” then finish making the payment.
- Check if your application was successful by signing in again.
- Get a copy of the application on paper (for your reference only).
COMEDK Admit Card
The admit card is a very important piece of paper for candidates, and they won’t be able to take the test without it. The COMEDK 2023 admit card should be available from May 18 to May 28, 2023, according to a notice from the group in charge of the test.
The admit card will be posted on the official website, where candidates will be able to download it. It’s important to know that the only way to get hall tickets is through the Internet. There will be no hard copies sent through the mail.