With reference to the Chhattisgarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, the Department of Women and Child Development in that state wants to offer the most recent information. The detailed requirements for the jobs of Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Helper, Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Assistant are available here for everyone to see.
The prerequisites for CG Anganwadi Recruitment online applications have also been changed. The Anganwadi Assistant, Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper roles will be filled in 2023 by the Women and Child Development Department of Chhattisgarh. To discover more about this hiring, one must attentively read this post and go to the WCD Chhattisgarh Anganwadi’s official website.
Highlights of Chhattisgarh Anganwadi Recruitment
The chance to apply for one of the many openings in the CG Anganwadi Bharti for the year 2023 is a good one for applicants. In Chhattisgarh, Anganwadi will be employed as Anganwadi supervisors, assistants, workers, and helpers.
Candidates who have finished grades 10 and 12 are eligible to apply for this Chhattisgarh Anganwadi Vacancy 2023. There is a very good possibility for applicants without a higher education who want to work in government positions in Chhattisgarh Anganwadi Jobs. Chhattisgarh Anganwadi is accepting online applications for the posts of Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Worker, and Helper.
|Name of Recruitment||Chhattisgarh Anganwadi Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||
Women and Child Development Department
|Number of Vacancies||Not Announced Yet|
|Notification Released on||Not Announced Yet|
Chhattisgarh Anganwadi Recruitment’s Eligibility
The minimum requirement for Anganwadi Workers is a high school diploma. For Anganwadi Assistant – 8th Grade. For the supervisor position, however, a bachelor’s degree in any field is required. All of these programs are accredited by a board recognized by the state or federal government.
The minimum age requirement for all positions is 18 years, and the maximum age is 40 years. Age exemptions are in accordance with state regulations for students from reserved categories.
The application fee varies based on the applicant’s category, as indicated below:
|For SC/BC||Rs. 200/-|
|For OBC||Rs. 250/-|
The Selection Procedure
Anganwadi posts candidates who have been recruited on behalf of the two sorts of tests. The candidate must complete these steps in order. If you do not pass the one step, you are disqualified from the position.
- Written Examination – This is a required step for all candidates. If you fail this phase, you will be invited to a personal interview.
- Document verification and Personal Interview – Only applicants who meet the minimal criteria for the written examination are eligible for these steps. This step also includes document verification.
WCD Chhattisgarh usually holds the written test for Anganwadi Supervisor Bharti. Other positions, such as Worker and Helper, will be chosen based on an interview and qualifications. Following the official announcement, more information will be made available.
- A worker at an Anganwadi: Rs. 4000 per month
- Helper for Anganwadi: Rs. 2000 per month
- The CG Anganwadi Supervisor makes between Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 a month, with grade pay of Rs. 2400.
How To Apply Online For The Chhattisgarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
- You must initially visit the Official Website.
- Now select the Latest Employment Announcement.
- Before applying, all relevant Chhattisgarh Anganwadi information must be reviewed.
- Now select the apply button and a new page will open asking for your information.
- The candidate will meticulously fill in all of the information.
- After that, click the submit icon.
- You must now upload a scanned copy of the necessary documents.
Following this, you must submit the application charge.
- Submit the application form and save a copy for future reference.
|Home Page||Click Here|