The Central Bank of India conducts Recruitment Exam 2023 to fill various job positions like “Economist,” “Income Tax Offer,” “Chartered Accountant,” and “Data Scientist.” The Central Bank of India will put out a notice about the opening of expert officer jobs in its different fields. It will have everything you need to know about your schooling, eligibility, exam date, exam format, salary, and exam dates.
The screening process usually has two steps: the online test and the interview. Applicants will only be invited to the interview if they pass the online test. Those who have the right skills and are the right age can apply online at the official site. Before applying for the job, candidates should make sure they are qualified.
Highlights of the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Given below are the highlights of the CBI Recruitment 2023:
|Name of the Exam||
Central Bank of India Recruitment Exam
|Conducting Body||Central Bank of India|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
One paper consisting of objective questions
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||60 Minutes|
Post Name/Purpose of the exam
For recruitment of candidates as Specialist Officers in the Central Bank of India
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Before taking the CBI SO Recruitment test, a candidate must carefully read all of the directions and meet all of the eligibility requirements as given below:
The candidate must either be:
- An Indian citizen
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who entered India before January 1, 1962, with the aim to settle there permanently
- Candidates should have passed CA/CFA/ACMA/MBA in Finance as a regular course from a reputed/recognized college/institute.
- Candidates have passed B.Tech./MCA with MBA(Finance), M.Sc. Math, M.Sc. Statistics or its equivalent from a reputed institute/university with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- Maximum age limit: 26 years old
- Minimum age limit: 35 years old
How to Apply Online for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Before putting in an online application for the central bank SO test, a candidate must meet all of the above requirements. The candidate must also have a working email address and a mobile phone number where texts can be sent. Here are the steps you need to take to finish the online application:
- As a candidate, you should first go to the official website of the central bank and sign up there. After registering, a temporary password is created, which applicants must use to finish the application.
- The platform would show all of the required papers, like a photo of the size of a passport, a signature, and the Aadhar card number. Each document must be in a jpg or jpeg file, and the signature must be in black ink on white paper.
- Candidates should double-check all of their information before submitting it because changes cannot be made later.
- Only online payment will be accepted.
- The person applying for the test must print out both the application form and the e-receipt.
In order to get an admit card, candidates will have to pay the application fee. The non-refundable application fee is different for general and reserved groups and includes 18% GST. Here are the entry fees for different categories:
The registration fee for all other candidates is Rs. 500 plus Rs. 50 for notification fees, for a total of Rs. 550.
Scheduled castes and groups don’t have to pay anything to apply; the only fee is Rs. 50 “intimate charge.”
Exam Pattern for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
The entire paper contains a total of 100 multiple-choice questions and each carrying 1 mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted for choosing the wrong answer and no marks will be reduced for unattempted questions.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Number of marks|
Banking and General Awareness