Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana: The Bihar Government has started the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023 to improve education in Bihar and spread the word about the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023. Many people can’t go to college for a variety of reasons, including not having enough money. This service will help people who can’t afford to go to college.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
The Bihar student credit card system (BSCCY) started in October 2016, and more than a hundred people have applied and finished their higher education since then. Under the scheme, you can ask for a loan of up to Rs 4 lakhs.
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023|
|Name of Department||Department of Education, Planning and Development Labor Manpower Department|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiaries||Student of Bihar State|
|BSCCS-Benefit||Providing Education loans at a 0% interest Rate|
|BSCCS- Objective||Grant of loans for higher education to students|
|Official Website URL||www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in|
One of the main goals of this plan is to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) of the state from 14.3% to 24%. If they meet this goal, the GER of the entire country will be the same.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Purpose
Before we talk about the Bihar Student Credit Card loan plan, let’s first talk about the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER). The amount of times a student has taken a course is taken into account by the GER. In the long run, the GER will go up if more kids take higher-level classes after high school.
About 14% of people in the state have GER, which is a very small number. About 24% of the country’s people have this problem. So, the goal of these programs is not only to raise the state’s GER, but also to show young people how important education is.
Apply Online for a Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
Even though they want to go to college, many boys and girls are not able to. They want to do something better, but they don’t have enough money to do it. The government of Bihar has started the BSCCS program to help kids like these who are poor. The plan was put into place in October 2016. The government set up the Education Finance Corporation to help carry out the BSCCS.
Students in Bihar can pay for their college online with a Bihar Student Credit Card. Here’s an overview of the BSCCS, its perks, eligibility requirements, and how to apply so you can get the most out of this financial program. If you want to apply online, you should download the official notice and read all of the eligibility requirements and application steps carefully.
Criteria for Getting a Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana in 2023
- Applicants must have graduated from high school from a school that is known.
- They have to get in to one of the approved schools.
- The loan will only be given to people who take general classes. You can find a list of these classes below.
- The program is open to people who have finished Class 12 (Polytechnic after 10th grade) and people from Jharkhand and West Bengal who have done the same in their own states.
- The money will be sent to the educational school if the candidate stays in the hostel.
- To join the scheme, you must be at least 25 years old.
- The most candidates can be 30 years old.
- If the individual already has a degree, they won’t be able to take part in this program.
How to Apply for the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023?
- If you want to find out more about the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana, you need to go to the website.
- When you click the “New Applicant Registration” link, the site will open.
- When you click “New Application Registration,” you’ll be taken to the form where you can sign up.
- Now, scholarship applications ask for details like the applicant’s name, address, email address, mobile number, Aadhar number, and Aadhar number.
- After you put in your phone number and email address, you’ll get an OTP, which you’ll need to type into the text box. After you enter the OTP, you have to click the “Submit” button.
- After you click “Submit,” you’ll see three more choices, including “Student Credit Card,” which will take you to a new page.
- Fill out the form on that page and then click “Submit.” After you send in the form, you will get your Application ID.
- The applicant will also get the IDs sent to their email and cell phone number, as well as a PDF of the application form and the necessary documents.
- After you finish the application process, you must bring all your forms and papers to the counter.
- So, people who want to apply for the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023 can now do so online.