Directorate of Land Records & Survey, Bihar, has announced the Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023 to fill 10101 positions as Amin, Clerk, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer, and Kanoongo. Those who want to apply for these many open positions can do so online until May 12, 2023. The Bihar DLRS Recruitment is a great chance for people to get a well-known government job.
Bihar DLRS’s official job posting notice for 10101 positions is now on its website. All of the important information about Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023 is put together in this piece. Read the article carefully to find out everything you need to know about Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023. You can also save this website so you can check back for more Engineering Job Updates.
Highlights of Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is looking to fill 10101 open jobs and is accepting online applications from people who want to apply. On April 13, 2023, people could start applying online for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023. For your convenience, the key points about BCECE DLRS Vacancy 2023 are listed in the table below:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
|Name of Department||
Directorate of Land Records & Survey, Bihar
Amin, Clerk, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer & Kanoongo.
|No. of Vacancies||10101|
|Online Registration Start||
13th April 2023 (Active)
|Last Date of Registration||12th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Bihar DLRS Notification Release||11th April 2023|
|Bihar DLRS Online Application/Registration Start||13th April 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Offline Application Fees||10th May 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||12th May 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Online Application Fees||12th May 2023|
|Application Correction Window||
18th to 20th May 2023
|Bihar DLRS Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified|
|Bihar DLRS Exam Date||To Be Notified|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023
If you want to apply for the Bihar DLRS employment 2023, you must make sure you meet the requirements for this employment. For the convenience of applicants, we’ve listed the information on Bihar DLRS eligibility below:
For the Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023, the qualifications for each job are listed below:
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer: Graduate degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE-approved and SBTE-registered colleges of respective states and at least 2 years of work experience in Government/Registered non-Government organizations.
- Special Survey Kanoongo: Three years of a diploma in civil engineering from an AICTE-approved and SBTE-registered institute in the state, and at least two years of experience working for the government or a registered non-government group.
- Special survey Amin: Three years of a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a school in each state that is approved by the AICTE and registered with the SBTE.
- Special survey Clerk: Graduation degree from recognized universities/ institutions
The post-wise age limit details for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023. The age limit for Special Survey Kannoongo/Special Survey Amin is 18-31 years. The age limit for Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer/Special Survey Clerk is 21-31 years.
How to Apply for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023?
Here are the steps you need to take to fill out the Bihar DLRS Application Form correctly:
- Go to www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, which is the main website of the Bihar BCECEB.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the main website’s home page.
- Finish the process of signing up by giving the basic information.
- Fill out the application form carefully and upload the relevant documents.
- Sign in using the information you used to register, such as your Registration Number and Password.
- Application Fees can be paid online.
- Now, finally, send in the application form and print a copy for future reference.
Application Fees for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023
Here are the details of the application fees for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023, broken down by category:
|UR / BC / EBC / EWS||₹ 800/-|
|SC / ST / PH||₹ 400/-|