The registration process for the Bihar Board 12th Class Test 2023-2024 will soon be launched by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). For more details on the BSEB 12th Registration 2023, including the BSEB 12th Last Date, Fees, Registration Form Download, and other information, read the entire article through to the conclusion. Obtain a direct link to register for the 12th Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Registration 2023 at the end of the application.
Bihar Board 12th Registration Process 2023
To register for the Bihar board 12th grade, students must go to the head of the school or college. Thereafter, school officials will carry out the procedures listed below to finish the Bihar board online registration:
- Go to inter23.biharboardonline.com, the official registration site.
- On the login page, administrators of the school must type in their “Username” and “Password” before clicking “Login.”
- To give your school exposure, select the view/edit option, enter the necessary information, and then click the submit button.
- Click on the student list to view the names of the candidates who have registered.
- To add new applicants, select “Add New Students” to open a new form, complete the fields, and then click “Save.”
- To upload the applicants’ signatures and photographs, click the upload photo sign and then select the files to be uploaded.
- After the uploading procedure is complete, choose the board test subjects for the specific candidate.
- Pay the registration cost to complete the registration procedure. A list of enrolled students will appear after selecting the “Fee Payment” option and the kind of course and students (Regular or Private). To start the payment procedure, select the candidate’s name and press “Submit.”
- Pay the registration cost and conclude the Bihar board Inter registration procedure using your preferred payment option.
Documents Required for BSEB 12th Registration Form
The students must fill out the form offline and submit it to their school administration after downloading it online. Provide the form to the consult authorities if you are not a regular student. The information that must be included on the registration form is covered below:
- Aadhar Card
- Rashan Card
- Family Identity card
- 10th Class Marksheet
- The annual income of parents
- Parent bank details
- Candidate’s email ID
- Mobile number of parents
- Mobile number of the candidate
If a student doesn’t have any of these details, they must get them before turning in the registration form for the 12th class. The board class is very important, so we would advise the students to fill in all the correct information. Also, they need to study well for the test so that they can move forward in school.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Board 12th Registration 2023
Before submitting the registration form for the Bihar Board’s class of 2012, students must confirm their eligibility. Any student who is discovered to be ineligible at the time of the exam will not be allowed to take the test, and no admit card will be sent out.
- The student needs to have enrolled in the prior class when they first applied (class 11 for the intermediate exam).
- Both the first registration form and the final application form must have the same information.
- The age requirement to enrol in class 12 is 16. The Bihar Board, however, has no requirements for the maximum age restriction.
Bihar Board 12th Registration Fees
The Bihar School Examination Board opened registration for the Bihar Board 12th Class Exam soon. (BSEB). All students who passed their 10th-grade exams and are now in 11th grade-can fill out the registration form.
|Examination Revision or Qualification||Rs. 1700|
|Vocational Training||Rs. 1800|
|Enhancement or Occupational Qualification||Rs. 2100|
|Late Fee||Rs. 150|