The Indian TV drama series “Bhagya Lakshmi” is about the life of Lakshmi, a kind and simple girl from a village who marries a businessman called Rishi Oberoi. But when she finds out the truth about her marriage, her life takes a strange turn.
Even though Rishi knows he loves Lakshmi and tells her, she rejects him and tells him to marry Malishka for the sake of the happiness of his family. Read this article to find out what’s going on with the show now.
- Kundali Bhagya 2nd May 2023 Written Update: Rajveer Prove That That Palki is Innocent!
- Bhagya Lakshmi 1st May 2023: Ayush Tells Shalu How Much He Loves Her!
- BhagyaLakshmi 8th April 2023: Rishi Scolds Sonia for Her Bad Behaviour With Lakshmi!
Bhagya Lakshmi Written Update: Lakshmi Run Out of the Office With Bomb!
Lakshmi tells them that they can’t stop the bomb from going off, and they decide what to do. She wants to get the bomb and leave the area. While this is going on, Rano soothes Bani and tells her that Lakshmi will live a long life and be safe.
Badru threatens Dayasagar, causing fear in him. Lakshmi takes the bomb and runs out of the office of the ministry. Neelam says she’s sorry she didn’t see this coming and cries for how brave Lakshmi was to risk her life to save others. Lakshmi runs into Shalu while she is on the run.
Ayush and Shalu are shocked when they see Lakshmi with the bomb. When Virender gets a phone call and looks worried, Vikrant, Dadi, and Ahana also start to worry.
Will Lakshmi’s brave efforts save a lot of lives, or will they get her into trouble? Will Lakshmi’s new difficulties change Neelam’s perspective? On May 3, 2023, there will be a full written report on Bhagya Lakshmi.
- Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Pakhi Gets Injured, and Ashwini Tends to Her Wounds!
- Rabb Se Hai Dua: Heena Slaps Dua, Stop Her From Revealing the Story to Haider
- Teri Meri Doriyaan 3rd May 2023 Written Update: Veer Promises to Help Sahiba to Clear Angad’s Mind!
Make sure to visit tmcassam.org frequently and share this post with your loved ones. Leave a comment below to share your thoughts and help us enhance our content.