The Assam Teacher Eligibility Test for Lower Primary and Upper Primary Level is scheduled to be held on April 30, 2023. The candidates who submitted the Assam TET Application Form 2023 will receive the e-Admit Card on April 15, 2023, for this eligibility test. The conducting body will post a link on its official website, ssa.assam.gov.in, for the issuance of the Assam TET Admit Card 2023.
Highlights of Assam TET Admit Card 2023
The Assam Department of Elementary Education is hosting the Assam TET Exam 2023. For more details on the Assam TET Admit Card 2023, aspirants must refer to the following table.
|Name of Exam||Assam TET Exam 2023|
Department of Elementary Exam, Assam.
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Assam TET Notification 2023||28th February 2023|
|Assam TET 2023 Online Form||05th March 2023|
|Assam TET 2023 Last date to apply||25th March 2023|
|Assam TET Admit Card 2023||15th April 2023|
|Assam TET Admit Card 2023||30th April 2023|
How to Download the Assam TET Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the official website of Assam TET 2023.
- On the site, look for the link that says “Admit Card” and click on it.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will need to enter your login information, like your registration number and password.
- After filling in the necessary information, click the “Submit” button.
- The screen will show you your Assam TET Admit Card for 2023.
- Check carefully that your name, photo, test date, time, and place are all correct on the admit card.
- Download the admit card and print it out for future use.
Details on the Assam TET Admit Card 2023
Candidates are advised to carefully look over all of the details on the Assam TET 2023 Admit Card. Most of the time, the Assam TET Admit Cards are sent out one or two weeks before the date of the test. Below is a list of the information that can be found on the Assam TET Call Letter 2023.
|Sr.No.||Details on the Admit Card|
|1||Name of the Candidate|
|2||Exam Date and Exam Time|
|3||Name Of The Exam|
|5||Gender (Male/ Female)|
|8||Time Duration of the Exam|
|9||Candidate’s Date of Birth|
Test Centre Address and Details
Roll Number/ Registration Number
Important instructions for the examination
Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
|15||Signature of the candidate|
How To Apply for Assam TET 2023?
The Assam TET Notification Exam form process started on 5th March 2023. Candidates can fill out the Assam TET Form by following these steps.
- Sign in at https://ssa.assam.qov.in or https://sebaonline.orq
- Download the directions manual and carefully read through it.
- Click on “Application form” and join there.
- Enter your application ID and password to sign in.
- Fill out the online application with your personal information.
- Upload a colour photo the size of a passport, your signature, a copy of your professional qualification pass certificate, and an acceptance card for the final year of your professional course, if you are still in school.
- Candidate must pay the fee using online banking, a credit card, a debit card, or some other method.
- Once you have sent in all the information, print out the Online Application form for future use.