The form to apply for the Assam PAT 2023 is now available. Candidates can now fill out the registration form for the Assam PAT 2023 online until May 5. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria for Assam PAT 2023 before signing up.
Assam PAT 2023 will be held by the authorities on June 11 or 18 or 25 and will be a paper-and-pencil test to qualify applicants for admission into the participating institutes. Soon, the final date for the Assam PAT 2023 exam will be made public. The authorities would start the Assam PAT 2023 counselling procedure when the results are announced. Continue reading to learn more about the Assam PAT 2023.
Highlights of Assam PAT 2023
Candidates can check the highlights of Assam PAT 2023 as tabulated below.
|Name of the Exam||
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test or Assam PAT
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam
|Course offered through the exam||
Three-year diploma courses in Engineering and Technology
|Exam Fees||INR 500|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|No. of Test Cities||22|
|Application form start date||10 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||5 May 2023|
|Assam PAT 2023 application fee last date||12 May 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam PAT 2023
Check out the details of the Assam PAT 2023 qualifying requirements below.
- Candidates for the General/OBC category must be 20 years 6 months old by December 31, 2023, while those for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories must be 23 years months old by that date.
- For General Candidates, the candidate must complete the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent test with Mathematics and Science as a required subjects and an overall average of 40% in these subjects.
- For candidates from Schedule Castes, math and science requirements are 35%.
- Candidates from Scheduled Tribes must receive 33% in mathematics and science.
How to Apply for Assam PAT 2023?
To start the registration process, the candidate must first choose the course and then enter other information, such as a real email id and mobile number.
- First of all, candidates have to fill out different parts of the application form, such as their academic information, information about the course, and their contact information.
- The next step is to upload your picture and signature in the way that officials tell you to.
- Once the candidate has filled out the application and uploaded the papers, he or she must click the “Submit” button.
- The application fee to take the test is Rs.500 (excluding bank charges), and it can be paid both online and offline.
- Make sure the application form for the Assam PAT is complete in every way.
Assam PAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should also check the Assam PAT test pattern 2023 in addition to the syllabus. The official pattern will be available online on the official website. Candidates will be able to find out about the style, length, scoring system, and more.
Mathematics, Science and English
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||100 Questions|
1 mark for every correct answer