Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada has invited people who are willing to fill out the AP EAMCET 2023 Application Forms for the session 2023-24. These forms will be available on the official website until April 15, 2023.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Pharmacy Common Entrance Test, or AP EAMCET, is a common entrance test run by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
If a candidate passes the AP EAMCET test, they can take courses in Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy in colleges all over the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The candidates for the Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture classes will each take their own test.
Highlights of AP EAMCET 2023
The AP EAMCET 2023 test will be given online, and it will let students who want to take courses like Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy at well-known Andhra Pradesh institutes.
AP EAMCET 2023
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada
State-level Entrance Exam
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Language||English & Telugu|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Registration Starts||11th March 2023|
|Application form submission last date without late fee||15th April 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with a late fee of Rs.500/-||30th April 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with a late fee of Rs.1000/-||5th May 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Application form correction||
4th to 6th May 2023
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with a late fee of Rs.5000/-||12th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with a late fee of Rs.10000/-||14th May 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Admit Card||9th May 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Date||
Engineering: 15th to 18th May 2023
Agri & Pharmacy: 22nd & 23rd May 2023
Eligibility Criteria of AP EAMCET 2023
Before you fill out an application for AP EAMCET 2023, you should make sure you meet the rules set by the officials. Here are the requirements to be eligible for the AP EAMCET in 2023:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen or hold an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card.
- The candidate must have passed or tried to pass the final year of the intermediate (10+2) test from a board that is known.
- For Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates must have passed the final year of the intermediate exam with Math, Physics, and Chemistry as required topics, or they must have taken the final year of the exam.
- For Agriculture and Medical courses, candidates must have passed the final year of the intermediate exam, which includes Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as required topics, or they must have taken the final year of the exam.
For more information u can join our Telegram channel.
How to Fill Out the Application Form for the AP EAMCET 2023?
The process of filling out an application for the AP EAMCET (EAPCET) in 2023 will be made easier by doing it online. Only people who have signed up will be able to take the upcoming entrance test. Follow the steps below to fill out the AP EAMCET 2023 Application form correctly.
- You can go to the official AP EAMCET 2023 website at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click the “Eligibility Criteria and Fee Payment” link.
- Fill out all the necessary information, choose the course you want to take, and pay the AP EAMCET 2023 registration fee.
- Check the progress of your fee payment after you’ve paid it.
- Once the status of the payment is known, candidates can fill out the registration form.
- On the application form page, you have to fill in your Payment Reference ID, Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- The candidates will then be sent to the registration form, where they must fill in all of their personal and academic information.
- After filling out the AP EAMCET 2023 Application form, you must upload the necessary documents, such as the candidate’s picture and signature, and then send the form.
- Check on the progress of your AP EAMCET application.
- Candidates are also told to print out the AP EAMCET application form 2023 for future use.
Exam Pattern for AP EAMCET 2023
The AP EAMCET 2023 test will be given online, and candidates will have 3 hours to finish the paper. There will be 160 questions, and each will be worth one mark. Candidates can choose to take the test in either English or Telugu. There is no negative marking for a wrong answer,
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|